Energize Your Vacation At Our Fort Worth Family Resort
With onsite swimming pools, basketball courts, a private lake and playground, the Hilton DFW Lakes is a children's paradise. You'll find even more activities just beyond our doors, making our sprawling hotel the perfect choice for your next Fort Worth family vacation. Go wild with a visit to the Fort Worth Zoo, or make a splash at nearby Hurricane Harbor Water Park. For a unique Texas treat, catch a rodeo show at the Fort Worth Stockyard, or ride back to the Wild West aboard the Grapevine Vintage Railroad. No matter the age or interests of your children, you'll find plenty of fun, fabulous things to do at our Dallas Fort Worth family resort.
- Gameworks (0.3 miles)
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad (1 mile)
- Main Event (6 miles)
- Dave & Busters (14 miles)
- Hurricane Harbor Water Park (15 miles)
- Rangers Ball Park in Arlington (15 miles)
- Six Flags (15 miles)
- Lone Star Park (17 miles)
- Nokia Theater (17 miles)
- Ripley's Believe it or Not Wax Museum (18 miles)
- Cowboys Stadium (17 miles)
- American Airlines Center (21 miles)
- Dallas Aquarium (22 miles)
- The Sixth Floor Exhibit (23 miles)
- Dallas Zoo (24 miles)
- Sundance Square (24 miles)
- Fort Worth Stockyard (25 miles)
- Fort Worth Museum of Science and Natural History (27 miles)
- Japanese Botanical Gardens (27 miles)
- Fort Worth Zoo (28 miles)
Find more Attractions near our Fort Worth Texas Hotel.
Luxury accommodations. Dazzling event facilities. And a relaxing resort-style setting. Discover the perfect spot for work, play, or a little of both at the Hilton DFW Lakes. Book your reservations at our Fort Worth family resort online today for Our Best Rates. Guaranteed.